By Jim Lavin
Layout, construct, and try companies to create a beginning to your AngularJS applications
About This Book
Understand how prone are an essential part of the AngularJS framework and the way leveraging prone can profit your applicationDesign and constitution your AngularJS companies and research the easiest practices utilized in designing AngularJS servicesEffectively write, try, and at last set up your application
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
Write Jasmine eventualities to check your AngularJS services
Implement universal performance that may be leveraged through the controllers, directives, and different companies on your application
Build providers that create, retrieve, replace, and delete your application's information on exterior servers
Move enterprise good judgment to the buyer facet to construct a brand new category of serverless applications
Optimize your AngularJS software for max performance
This ebook provide you with the abilities and most sensible practices had to create AngularJS providers. It begins with the basics of what providers are and their function in a customary AngularJS software. you'll stroll in the course of the improvement of a real-world program utilizing providers around the quite a few program layers after which circulate directly to create companies that supply cross-cutting matters akin to messaging, logging, and authentication.
Next, the publication covers providers that offer facts entry displaying you the way to have interaction with exterior cloud-based information providers and the way to cache information at the shopper to minimize community latency. The e-book then exhibits you ways to jot down companies that leverage different cloud-based prone to create mashups and comprise performance on your software with no writing loads of code.
You also will create company good judgment gadgets, ideas engines, and finite kingdom machines, which are used to supply company good judgment on your program.
Read Online or Download AngularJS Services PDF
Similar web development books
Boost your personal home page improvement talents with this step by step sensible advisor
* transparent step by step directions with plenty of sensible examples
* advance state of the art Hypertext Preprocessor purposes like by no means prior to with the aid of this well known IDE, via fast and easy innovations
* event interesting gains of Hypertext Preprocessor program improvement with real-life Hypertext Preprocessor initiatives
NetBeans has many positive factors that drastically simplify Hypertext Preprocessor improvement, and with its numerous gains and nice flexibility, personal home page builders can turn into crushed by way of the IDE's strategies. This e-book presents step by step directions that aid you take keep an eye on of our environment and utilize those positive factors to make your personal home page software improvement extra effective and efficient than ever before.
"PHP software improvement with NetBeans: Beginner's Guide" leads you thru the an important elements of personal home page programming and exhibits you ways to take advantage of the positive aspects of NetBeans that may increase your Hypertext Preprocessor improvement adventure via transparent and simple instructions.
The publication will get you begun with the improvement atmosphere and instruments, and takes you thru engaged on useful tasks with a transparent concentration. With every one bankruptcy being mission-critical, the ebook is an ideal better half to spice up your Hypertext Preprocessor coding productiveness and achieve event with even advanced projects.
The booklet begins with developing the personal home page improvement setting and introduces interesting and priceless IDE beneficial properties. You'll methods to construct advanced Hypertext Preprocessor tasks reminiscent of on-line industry functions or even pal locator Google Maps purposes. You'll celebrate operating with Zend framework program improvement and also you also are brought to a few very necessary NetBeans plugins.
Working with the NetBeans IDE for personal home page improvement has its personal merits, and this publication reassures the aim. This booklet is stuffed with illustrations, screenshots, and transparent directions to take your Hypertext Preprocessor improvement to a brand new point or even indicates you time-saving methods and different productiveness enhancements.
What you'll study from this ebook
* increase Hypertext Preprocessor purposes by way of leveraging NetBeans performance
* manage your Hypertext Preprocessor improvement surroundings on a number of systems, conserving intact the easiest positive factors of the IDE
* examine Hypertext Preprocessor improvement in a enjoyable and straightforward approach with remarkable actual lifestyles personal home page functions
* boost your functions swifter via clever making plans
* Debug and try out your Hypertext Preprocessor initiatives with transparent directions and simple suggestions
* record your resource codes with 0 attempt utilizing NetBeans
* increase the facility of personal home page improvement with model controlling device, Git
* gather sharp utilization of NetBeans and follow in fast moving improvement environments via mission-critical chapters
A Beginner's advisor
Who this ebook is written for
The e-book is geared toward personal home page builders who desire to boost personal home page purposes whereas benefiting from NetBeans performance to ease their software program improvement efforts and make the most of the robust gains of the IDE. Familiarity with NetBeans isn't assumed. even though, a bit familiarity with Hypertext Preprocessor improvement is expected.
The hugely praised source returns with up to date content material, examples, and code downloads
* deals an summary of the WordPress approach and describes what occurs whilst a WordPress-generated online page is displayed
* Demonstrates extending WordPress via plugins and customizing it through themes
* Combines a developer view of consumer adventure and optimization with the deployment standards for functionality, safeguard, and measurement
* comprises code downloads and code samples from the book's website
About the Author
Brad Williams is the co-founder of WebDevStudios. com, organizes and speaks at WordPress occasions, and is the coauthor WordPress Plugin Development.
David Damstra is the vp providers for CU*Answers, the place his workforce of builders empowers consumers with WordPress.
Hal Stern is a vice president at Juniper Networks and is the coauthor of Blueprints for prime Availability.
Sure, you should use responsive website design to create excessive functionality, compelling web pages. With this functional ebook, writer Tom Barker demonstrates that responsive layout isn't just a frontend-only procedure, but in addition a philosophy for benefiting from the total net stack. Responsive layout styles and anti-patterns, derived from seriously used real-world websites, are guiding rules through the e-book.
Learn how to layout, construct, and set up your Firefox OS purposes, outfitted with internet applied sciences, to the Firefox Marketplace
About This Book
• Create attractive and interactive Firefox OS purposes via employing your wisdom of net development
• Cater your purposes to a big variety of clients through porting them to the Firefox OS
• A step by step studying workflow with real-life purposes to illustrate the concepts
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
• set up, use, and entry the Firefox OS simulator with assistance from WebIDE
• Get to grasp approximately program occur documents and the fundamental distinction among internet functions and Firefox OS applications
• Create an software that measures the tapping pace of the user
• Create an software that permits a consumer to envision in at a spot with geolocation tagging
• entry device-specific positive aspects with WebAPIs and enforce those through construction a photograph modifying and sharing application
• publish your personal purposes to the Firefox industry and percentage them with others
• Professionally continue the code of your program with the aid of Github and install your hosted purposes to OpenShift
With vast compatibility, the most recent in net applied sciences, and robust improvement instruments, Firefox is a smart selection for either net builders and finish clients. Firefox OS's promoting of HTML5 as a firstclass citizen opens up the walled gardens of cellular program improvement for internet builders. this is because of this initiative that no designated SDKs are required to improve for Firefox OS. This publication can help you excel within the paintings of constructing purposes for Firefox OS. It sequentially covers wisdom construction, talents acquisition, and functional functions. beginning with an creation to Firefox OS, utilization of WebIDE, after which the applying constitution, this e-book introduces purposes of accelerating complexity with each one bankruptcy. An program that measures your tapping velocity, a geolocation tagging software, and a photograph enhancing and sharing software are the 3 purposes that may be outfitted from scratch. you are going to know about issues equivalent to the adaptation among a variety of sorts of Firefox OS purposes, software take place records, offline apps, and designing rules for purposes. additionally, you will learn how to try out and publish the functions to and eventually continue the repository of the Firefox OS program. by way of the top, it is possible for you to to enhance fantastically designed, fully-fledged, and carefully validated Firefox OS functions and likewise percentage them on the Firefox OS Marketplace.
Style and approach
This booklet is an easy-to-grasp workflow with functional examples of real-world purposes comparable to Clickr, register! , and FotoFox. each one bankruptcy explains the thoughts, that are then bolstered as they're tested in an program or a flowchart.
- A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS: Learn It Faster. Remember It Longer.
- The Smashing Book #3?: The Extension
Additional resources for AngularJS Services
The inject method takes a function with a list of the services you want injected. The most common way of using the inject method is to define the services as variables in the scenario and then use a beforeEach function to inject them into the scenario and assign each service to a variable accessible to each specification in the scenario. toBeFalsy(); }); }); Mocking data Mocking the data that your service interacts with is important when it comes to unit testing. Mocked data allows you to provide the conditions required to execute the various execution paths of your service's methods.
The following is an example of such a pattern. The retrieveUser function makes a request from the server using the $http service's get method and then handles the response using the then method of the returned promise. user; }); } }; return data; }); Testing this code can be a bit problematic for newcomers. The following is a simple way to mock your services to provide similar functionality, so you can unit test the services or controllers that contain these code patterns. The authenticate service is dependent on data_service and the checkUser method call of it.
The most common way of using the inject method is to define the services as variables in the scenario and then use a beforeEach function to inject them into the scenario and assign each service to a variable accessible to each specification in the scenario. toBeFalsy(); }); }); Mocking data Mocking the data that your service interacts with is important when it comes to unit testing. Mocked data allows you to provide the conditions required to execute the various execution paths of your service's methods.